Our Leadership Team
- Chair: Joe Grant, Wiscasset
- Vice Chair: Merle Parise, Newcastle
- Secretary: Ken Frederic, Bistol
- Treasurer: Shirley Mclaren, Waldoboro
- Finance Chair: Dawn Gilbert, Boothbay
- State Committee Representatives: Betty Ann Frederic, and Ken Frederic, Bristol
Our Executive Team
The LCRC Executive Committee is composed of the elected leadership plus at large representatives of the membership:
- Steve Popp, Newcastle
Melvin Williams, Waldoboro
Dick Mayer, Damariscotta
Gordon Colby, Waldoboro
Norm Hunt, Newcastle
The LCRC is the official governing body for Republicans in Lincoln County. It’s purpose is to strengthen the Republican Party in Lincoln County, Support LIncoln County Candidates, and work together with the State GOP and Republican Campaigns to help them achieve their goals.
- Helping to recruit candidates for office and support their campaign efforts.
- Raising funds to sustain LCRC operations.
- Conducting community outreach and voter registration
- Provide information about the Republican Party and its objectives.
- Conducting get out the vote efforts.
- Encouraging the formation of town committees and town committee operations.
Voting Members of the LCRC are elected by the town committees. The Chair and Finance Chair are ‘automatically’ members of the County Committee and the number of additional representatives is proportional to the number of registered Republican voters in each town. All registered Republicans and Unaffiliated voters are welcome to attend LCRC Meetings.
Meet the Team
County Committee Officers
Ken was born in Ellsworth, graduated from Brewer HS and UMO (BSEE). He also has degrees from George Washington University (MSEE) and Johns Hopkins (MS Computer Science and MS Administrative Science). He worked at the National Security Agency, Ford Aerospace, SAIC and his own consulting company providing 43 years of Engineering and Program Management advice and services to the NSA and NRO. After retirement in 2012, he moved back to Maine and now lives in Bristol where he is active in the LCRC, St. Patrick’s, and Bristol Community. He also contributes to “Another View”, a conservative column published in several Maine weekly papers and the Maine Examiner.
At Large Members
State Committee Man
State Committee Representatives
State Committee Woman